Auto Show Room: Five Favorite Car Debuts at 2012 Detroit Auto Show

Five Favorite Car Debuts at 2012 Detroit Auto Show

Five Favorite Cars Debut at 2012 Detroit Auto Show
2013 Ford Fusion
Maybe because I get up early to get the car unveiled on Monday to eight hours, but I'm seriously impressed with the new Ford Fusion. Design, while clearly a derivative of Audi, Jaguar and Aston Martin, fresh and looks expensive. The range of five different powertrains intrigue me, as the level of technological toys that will be available on a new midsize sedan from Ford. I'm not sure if this style of buyers is very large and medium spices into a such a family sedan, but I like it.
Acura NSX Concept
My reaction when I saw the new NSX same as when I first saw the Audi R8 a few years ago - it looks fantastic, unlike anything else on the road, and is really cool. Although I am not completely sold on the idea? Hybrid supercar, the NSX is part of the go-fast follow-up of the coupe V-6-powered original. I dig the concept behind the bony arches, and I hope I make the proportion of aggressive production.
2013 Cadillac ATS
ATS looks like a really solid participants to segment the market, making it look angle (and hopefully performance) larger CTS into a more manageable size and price. Although the goal is to ATS to compete with BMW 3-series, I see a lot of clues Mercedes-Benz sedan C-Class in Cadillac design. That's not a bad thing - ATS is very handsome. One disappointment: the back seat is small, with poor legroom.
Tru Concept Chevrolet 140S
Designs, from sleek futuristic silver matt Tru-140S caught my attention at the Chevrolet display stand. A car of this appeal, however, requires more than 150 horsepower on tap proposed - I want to Chevy Tru 140S to develop production as, fast hatchback affordable, front-wheel-drive. I was abandoned by the concept of rear-wheel-drive 130R adjacent code, which looks like a copy of the BMW 1-series coupe with a Camaro front.
So VW thinks Can Dance?
Hybrids save the earth and E-2013 Jetta Bugster concept is a solid vehicle, but they do not really interest me much. I am more amused by a dance performance that preceded Volkswagen length debut at the Detroit show. Before the creation of a hybrid Jetta, a ballet dancer and a number of break-dancers doing hip-hop remix of Beethoven Fifth, to the public to prepare for E-Bugster bold, three dancers turn and jump across the stage at the time of crashing bass with electronic music. I'm not sure how the performance of the car, but they are definitely entertaining.
Five Favorite Car Debuts at 2012 Detroit Auto Show
Tags: , ,

0 comments

Leave a Reply